Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A new form of gurning

If you don't know what gurning is, then it's the weird faces that people make when they take out their false teeth and scrunch up their face and blow out their cheeks. Well, there's a new form of it going on over at Shakeskin.com. Apparently, all you need is a camera and some loose skin, shake your head and take a photo. All of them look like they're having some sort of "out of body experience" or like they're recovering from Hi-G blackout. Good for a laugh anyway.

No comments: