Thursday, May 19, 2005

Make money from Blogging?

A couple of updates...
I've signed up with a company called J-List who stock all kinds of Japanese paraphernalia in the hope of actually earning a little pocket money for my blogging efforts. If you can find it in your heart to click on the JList banners anywhere on this page (and actually purchase something), then I would be forever in your debt. Or if you know anyone who is into Japanese comics, books, dvds, you name it - they've probably got it, then tell them to come here and click thru to the site. Thank you all so much for listening to this blatant request for your hard earned cash...


And I've put a clock in my sidebar... "So what" I hear you say... and you'd be right... but I like it so neh ;-)

1 comment:

how to make money said...

Hi, can I call you Cowki? I guess it's kind of special that I'm posting here because I'm still pretty new to blog and don't really know how to blog surfing yet. I was out search for some infor about how make money but haven't had much luck so far, and since everyone calls blog "web 2.0", many have said that this is the next generation of internet, so I decided to try look for things in blog.com. and guess what? I still haven't had much luck, but your site got my attention although Make money from Blogging? is not a perfect much to how make money. anyway, I think I'll keep going and try to understand a bit more about blogs. thanks for the reading, cheers!