Saturday, August 07, 2004

Live to Work OR Work to Live

The last couple of weeks have been a bit hectic, doing 3 jobs at once, one of which takes me all over the south of the UK. From Plymouth to Folkestone, I've been up and down the M4 while trying to learn Japanese on the CD. Then catching up on the other jobs on Mondays and Fridays and weekends. I went out last night to have a few drinks and just relax for once. It seems to have worked tho cause I'm actually doing this blog again. You may have noticed that I haven't posted for a few weeks, well now you know why. I sometimes wonder whether I cross the fine line between living to work and working to live. It's just so easy to forget that one should treat work like a means to an end, and concentrate on enjoying the other things life has to offer. Still, life and work goes on, and I'm getting better at juggling it all ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

konbanwa Cow san (^ ^)
kochira wa Kiji desu!
ogenki desu ka?
domo arigato gozaimasu for a very entertaining evening - a FEW drinks, so desune? ;-)
taihen desu!

kio tsukete kudasai (^ ^)